Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Off day

Normally, I'm not a fan of off days. Today, was not any different. I feel that, while my body is getting a good rest, I am on a mission. I have a job to do and on off days, I'm not doing it. I've had it set in my head since January 1 that for the next four months I would run at least a marathon per day. So needless to say, I'm a bit antsy on days off.

The good news? Today it was raining and was generally miserable. A good day to do something inside. Something like go to a space museum. So we did.

There is a really good space program and museum in Alamogordo so we decided to check it out. It turned out to be pretty good.



Big rocket.



That meteorite is about the size of my melon but weighs 138 lbs! Crazy.



This here is called a rocket booster. I want it to put on my back. I'd like to set some kind of speed record in my lifetime. Take note, Christmas is just around the corner.

-- Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment