Monday, February 22, 2010

Questions

Okay, there have been a couple questions in the past couple days comments. So I'll answer them in one foul swoop.

The stroller is working fine. I had to do some minor repairs a couple days ago. The front wheel wasn't going straight and the back right wheel was falling off. Sounds like a big deal but I just adjusted the front so it would go straight an cleaned the back wheel connector so it snapped in and wouldn't fall off. All systems go.

My days off: well, since my mom reads this, yes I will take them completely off. The truth is though I haven't taken three consecutive days off of running in a very long time. So if my brain can handle that, then sure. But if anyone in the Dallas area invites me on a run, well, I'm not sure I could say "no."

Today was cooooold. I camped out last night and it went well, stayed warm. Today was overcast and freeeezing. But, another day is behind me.

I met Clint and Paul on the way. They are biking from Maine to San Diego for breast cancer. They were nice guys but in order to stay warm we didn't visit long.


My whip, Paul, and Clint



-- Patrick

2 comments:

  1. Patrick, milestones this week!

    Tough weather to camp, this is where you prove your commitment. I commend you, I wish I had better contacts. Stay strong, be safe, keep rolling along.

    thank you! Dennis Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEEP IT UP FUZZY!!! WE ALL CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete