Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wild weather

Yesterday was a bright sunny day in the mid to upper 60s. It was great weather and warm enough to run sans-shirt. I even got a little sunburned, despite applying sunscreen. AND reapplying twice.

I don't think I've ever seen the weather change so quickly from day today. Today was cold. And get this...it snowed! I opened the door today and saw it sleeting out. So I hurried back inside and put on my snow stuff. I opened the door again, and it had stopped.

I got on the road ready for a day of interesting weather. As I turned east a gust of wind scooped me up and pushed my jogger forward. From there, all I had to do was steer the thing. The intense wind pushed it for me today! It was the perfect speed: fast.

The only problem with the weather was that every now and then it would sleet really hard for about a minute and a half. I'd get the backs of my ears pelted and the side of my face stung.

Toward the end of the day it actually started snowing. Weird.

-- Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment